Powell CWM, Inc. is a full service Architecture, Civil Engineering, and Land Surveying firm that is dedicated to providing high-level professional services to our clients. We are currently seeking a Survey Department Manager.
· Creating and executing project work plans
· Delegating working assignments to team members
· Managing day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
· Effectively applying our methodologies and enforce project standards
· Preforming reviews and quality assurance procedures
· Must be a Professional Land Surveyor
· AutoCAD experience required
· The ability to manage both field and office operations
· The ability to manage multiple projects across a wide variety of surveying facets
· Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work in a team environment
· Have strong communication skills and the ability to quickly adopt company standards
· Competitive salary
· Great growth potential
· Company medical, vision, dental and life insurance benefits
· Paid vacation and holidays
· Matching retirement plan
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powell CWM, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce.