Company name: Lamp Rynearson
Location of job: Kansas City
Job title: Survey Field Technician
- Desire to be a part of a successful team.
- Eagerness to learn how to operate drones and 3D laser scanners.
- Aptitude to become proficient using GPS and Robotic Total Stations.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to perform physical labor (i.e., strenuous walking, and lifting catch basin grates/manhole covers, hauling equipment) and physically maneuver around construction sites, including accessing excavations, trenches, structures, and other disturbed areas.
- Capable of lifting and carrying 50 pounds.
- Ability to show up on time and work in a variety of weather conditions.
- Available to travel and work overtime including Saturdays and Sundays, as needed.
- Valid driver’s license.
How to apply & more information:
|Interested in a career where you can work outdoors, have different scenery every day and learn the newest technologies? A career as a Land Surveyor may be what you are looking for. Lamp Rynearson is looking for a Survey Field Technician to be a part of the surveying team in its Kansas City office. This is an excellent opportunity to make a good living and learn a great profession while being a part of a civil engineering, land planning, and land surveying firm with a solid reputation for its recognized clients, projects, and people. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to operate modern survey equipment like drones, 3D laser scanners, GPS and total stations. Experience is always a plus, but we are willing to train dependable individuals with basic math skills and a positive “can do” attitude.