Company Name and Contact Person’s Name: Landplan Engineering, PA, Missy Dray
Location of Job: Lawrence, KS
Job Title: Survey Crew Party Chief
- Managing a two-person survey crew.
- Maintenance and care of vehicles, equipment and instruments.
- Maintenance, quality, and filing of all information provided and generated during each project.
- Detail-oriented and able to work unsupervised.
- Work with client’s representatives in the field.
- Drawing representative sketches and take clear and concise notes.
- Performing statistical and analytical knowledge using advanced math skills.
- Reading, writing, spelling and the ability to communicate clearly in English.
- CAD and computer experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, stooping, kneeling, crouching and lifting heavy objects (50 lbs or more).
- Use of hands, arms, eyes and voice.
- Ability to work around loud equipment.
- Ability to walk over various types of terrain for long periods of time.
- Ability to use surveying, office and computer equipment.
- Experience (5-10 years) with a variety of survey-related tasks, including legal descriptions; calculation and recording of field data; creating plats, plot plans and real property surveys; and construction staking.
- GPS and robotic experience preferred.
- A valid Professional Land Surveyor’s license, or ability to quickly obtain a plus.
- Competitive salary.
- 401(k) with matching.
- Vacation/sick leave.
- Six paid holidays.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
How to Apply: https://www.indeed.com/job/survey-crew-party-chief-member-3ba24d8bdbda0496
Phone, Email, or Address of Contact Person: 785-843-7530 or email@example.com
Landplan Engineering, P.A.
1310 Wakarusa Drive Suite 100
Lawrence, KS 66049
(785) 843-7530 ex. 256
Direct – (785) 371-4659