Title: Survey Technician
The role of the survey technician is to assist in surveying land to determine location and measurements of points, elevations, line areas and contours for construction, mapmaking, land division, titles or other purposes.
The Survey Technician will:
• Perform field work on civil engineering, construction and general surveying projects, including topographic, ALTA, boundary, Right of Way, As-builts, Flood Elevation Certificates, Lot Surveys with supervision provided by a senior survey technician.
• Keep accurate notes, records and sketches to describe work performed.
• Operate and maintain equipment that would include a tablet computer, digital camera, survey grade GPS, robotic total stations along with other measuring tools and Personal Protective Equipment.
• Work professionally in the field as a representative of JEO and our clients.
• Communicate effectively, both written and oral, daily, with the project team.JEO Consulting Group, Inc. is a consulting firm with thirteen offices (8 in Nebraska, 2 in Iowa, and 3 in Kansas). JEO offers competitive salaries and benefits including sick and vacation time, flex time, health insurance, an employer contributed 401k, wellness incentives, paid professional licensure fees and memberships, and an annual bonus program.
To view complete job description and apply, click on the following link: https://jeoconsultinggroup.applytojob.com/apply/cUbNl9eR6V/Survey-Technician