Lamp Rynearson is looking for a Survey Field Technician to be a part of the surveying team in its Kansas City office. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to operate modern survey equipment like drones, 3D laser scanners, global positioning systems (GPS) and total stations.
- Operate drones and 3D laser scanners.
- Aptitude to become proficient using GPS and Robotic Total Stations.
- Ability to work independently, as well as, part of a team.
- Ability to perform physical labor (i.e., strenuous walking, and lifting catch basin grates/manhole covers, hauling equipment) and physically maneuver around construction sites, including accessing excavations, trenches, structures and other disturbed areas.
- Capable of lifting and carrying 50 pounds.
- Ability to show up on time and work in a variety of weather conditions.
- Available to travel and work overtime including Saturdays and Sundays, as needed.
- Valid driver’s license.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply, click on the following link:
Phone: (402) 496-2498