Company Name: Cochran
Contact Person: Melissa Sample, email@example.com
Location of Job: Wentzville, Missouri
Job Title: Director of Survey
- Current Registered Professional Land Surveyor (Missouri preferred/multi-state license is a plus)
- Manage Survey Department operations
- Ability to complete ALTA Surveys, Boundary Surveys, and Topographic Surveys
- Ability to perform survey calculations
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Knowledge of operating Total Stations, Data Collectors, RTK and GPS
- Ability to perform property and survey research
Are you a PLS looking to advance your career? We have an immediate opening for a managerial position as Director of Survey for our Wentzville, Missouri, location.
Cochran is an established, multi-location Civil Engineering/Land Surveying firm ranked among the Largest Engineering Firms in the St. Louis area. Our office in Wentzville has been open since 2004, proudly serving a multitude of municipalities, commercial, industrial and private developers. Our areas of expertise include site development, residential development, transportation, infrastructure, and water resources. Our in-house, state-of-the-art survey department functions as both an autonomous group and a support service to our engineering services.
Our company offers a great work environment, competitive salary and full benefits package including company paid medical, dental, vision, life, long term disability, vacation/sick time, profit sharing/bonus and 401K plan. Starting salary will be dependent upon personal knowledge, skill, and ability.
8 E. Main Street
Wentzville, MO 63385